Robert Gerrish, the founder of Flying Solo, was kind enough to interview Vanessa Emilio for his podcast series last week. You can listen to the interview by pressing the orange start button in the player above.
The topic of conversation was how small businesses and startups are using social media and some of the legal pitfalls they might encounter. Social media is exploding and can be a very effective and low cost marketing channel for business. But watch out, you can get yourself in trouble.
Some of the questions discussed include:
- Who really owns your Facebook page?
- How can you protect your business if you rely heavily on social media?
- Can your business use Facebook and Twitter Terms & Conditions?
- What can happen when you infringe someone’s Copyright?
- Can you really say what you think in a forum or on social media?
Here at Legal123 we love Flying Solo. It’s a great Australian online community and attracts really talented professionals and startup business owners. You can check out other interviews in the Flying Solo podcast series here.