Everything you need for your online business
Online businesses should have these 3 legal notices to protect themselves and the Website Legal Package includes all of them:
- Website Disclaimer – To limit your liability from information you publish and to protect your Copyright.
- Terms & Conditions – To state the terms under which you do business, including delivery, return and refund policies. The latest Australian Consumer Law now requires this.
Choose your type of business
Special Terms & Conditions clauses have been added for these ten types of online businesses. Just select your business type when filling out the template. You can choose from: general eCommerce, fitness, supplements, food, life coaching, classifieds, photography, financial brokerage, consulting and home design.
One quick and easy online form
Just input your website name, company name, address, ABN and contact details into the template and your website legal notices are automatically generated. Copy and paste the text into your website editor (or email them to your website designer) and you’re done. You can literally be finished in less than 5 minutes!
Free updates so you don’t worry about legislation changes
Australian Consumer and Privacy law is constantly changing, particularly with regard to the Internet and online businesses. We’re Australian lawyers and we make it our business to keep on top of these changes. We don’t overwhelm you with emails, but when the law changes and the template is updated we let you know, so you never have to worry.
Complies with credit card processing requirements
If you want to accept credit cards on your website you’ll need a credit card processor and merchant account. And to get a merchant account with a credit card processor they will require you to have an approved set of Terms & Conditions on your website. The Legal123 Terms & Conditions have been approved by the major Australian banks and credit card processors.
Online video instructions and telephone support
There’s a short online video with instructions – but the template is so easy you probably won’t need it. We also always include a “walk through” video stepping you through and explaining each clause. Plus there’s a video covering 5 FAQs about your website legals. And you can always call us if you have any questions.
Is the website legal package right for me?
Then you need Website Terms & Conditions. These state your business service standards and are required by Australian Consumer law. Terms & Conditions are part of the package.
I have advertisers on my website …
Google AdSense ads are covered in the standard terms. The package also includes a specific option for Classifieds websites. Contact us if you need specific terms for paying advertisers.
I sell health/medical products …
The package includes options for Fitness, Exercise, Diet & Sports Supplement businesses. However, you may need a stronger Medical Disclaimer. Contact us for more information.
The package includes
- Website Disclaimer – To protect you from website visitors trying to sue you and also protect your copyrighted information.
- Website Terms & Conditions – To limit your liability and state the terms under which you do business, including delivery, return and refund policies. The latest Australian Consumer Law now requires you to post these.
- Free Email Disclaimer – To protect emails and their content from being used incorrectly.
- Updates – Customers are notified when there is a major change to the legislation and templates.
- Special Terms & Conditions for:
- eCommerce / Goods & Services websites
- Fitness / Exercise websites
- Dietary / Sports Supplements websites
- Food / Catering websites
- Education / Life Coaching websites
- Classifieds websites
- Photography websites
- Financial Broker websites
- Consulting websites, and
- Home Design / Renovation websites.
We offer a full money back guarantee if our templates are not suitable for your circumstances or a technical difficulty prevents you from using them. If you have questions about buying online, check out the FAQs.
Website Legal Package
Are you a Website Designer? Our templates are for single/personal use only. If you would like to use a template multiple times for your own clients, then why not join our Affiliate Program.