Use our Will writing service if you need help getting your Will “right”
Our personal Will drafting service is perfect if you:
- Own property overseas
- Are a part owner of a business
- Are a beneficiary of a family trust
- Have a “blended” family with children from former relationships
- Have disabled children
- Anticipate potential claims on your estate, etc.
How does it work? Easy as 1-2-3
You can communicate with our lawyers by phone or email:
- On purchase, you choose to communicate by email or book a call with our Will specialist
- You provide us with basic information like your full name, address, DOB and occupation and the names of your partner and any children
- We discuss your wishes and offer guidance and recommendations on how your Will should be written
We prepare your Will and send it with signing/witnessing instructions by email 5 working days later.
Our lawyers are very experienced in writing Wills and estate planning
David Evans, our Will and estate planning specialist, has over 10 years of experience drafting Wills, understanding complex situations and ensuring:
- Your assets are left to the right people with no confusion
- Difficult circumstances are anticipated with anyone you purposely want to leave out of your Will
- Legal guardians are appointed for any minor children
- Trusted people are appointed as Executors of your estate
- Inheritance tax is minimised, etc.
Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship are included
The Executor of your Will cannot actively manage any finances or make any decisions regarding your estate. To do this, you should have a Power of Attorney document attached to your Will that authorises someone you trust to act on your behalf after your death.
A Will does not cover decisions about your personal well-being while you are alive but incapacitated. An Enduring Guardianship document should be attached to your Will authorizing a trusted individual to make decisions about your living arrangements, healthcare, and daily needs if you lose the capacity to do so.
Is the Will Writing Service the best option for me?
I have a “complex” situation …
If you own property overseas, are part owner of a business, are a beneficiary of a family trust, have a “blended” family with children from former relationships, or have disabled children – we recommend having your Will custom-drafted by a lawyer. Alternatively, our Online Will Kit is designed for simple situations.
I’m getting married (or re-married) …
In most Australian States, your Will is automatically revoked by marriage. So, if you marry or re-marry, you will likely need to amend or write a new Will.
My wife and I both need Wills …
Perfect. Our Will writing service includes one Will for you and one for your partner. These are called “mirror” Wills – where you leave your combined assets to your wife in the event you die first; your wife leaves your combined assets to you in the event she dies first.
I’m getting separated (or divorced) …
Your Will is not automatically revoked by divorce. However, new legislation now means that any references to your former spouse in your Will are automatically revoked. So if you divorce, you will need to amend or write a new Will.
The Will Writing Service includes
- Your Will – Lawyer-drafted, legally binding Will reflecting how your assets and property should be distributed after your death and who will be the Executor of your Will.
- “Mirror” Will – This version of your Will is for your partner and when you both have the same wishes for your estate regarding Executors, beneficiaries, etc.
- Power of Attorney – A legal document where you authorise another person to act on your behalf in matters related to your estate after your death.
- Enduring Guardianship – A legal document where you authorise another person to make decisions while you are alive about your living arrangements, healthcare, and daily needs if you lose the capacity to do so.
- Instructions on what to do next – How to sign your Will, how to have it witnessed correctly, where to store it, what to do next with it, etc.
- PDF Format – All documents are in PDF format and sent to you by email for signing and witnessing.
3 Will Writing Service Options
- Simple family structure or single-person
- Modest estate (i.e. house, car, bank accounts, etc.)
- Leaving estate to spouse and/or children
- Complex family structure (i.e. blended family, second marriage, etc.)
- Large estate (i.e. business assets, multiple properties, financial investments, etc.)
- Diverse range of beneficiaries (i.e. not just spouse and children)
- Large estate with intergenerational wealth preservation goals
- Tax minimisation
- Protection of vulnerable beneficiaries (i.e. disabled children)
- Potential claims on the estate
What our clients say …
I needed insight and advice to help navigate through what to me were unchartered waters starting my first online business. And Vanessa delivered on both counts. But she also made me feel that it was as important to her as it was to me that we sorted out the best way forward and managed the embryonic relationships sensitively. Thank goodness I chose Legal123.
I purchased the Website Legal Package and paid a little bit more to have it customised to suit my unique needs. Legal123 were absolutely fantastic - very responsive and very helpful. I feel I got great value for money. My new web business now has all the Ts & Cs in place for just hundreds rather than thousands of dollars. I'll definitely turn to you the next time we require a legal template. Thank you!
After numerous conversations with some of Australia's leading Legal firms, I stumbled across Legal123. During the first few minutes of our conversation it was clear to me that Vanessa's knowledge around Website legalities was superior. Engaging Legal123 so early in the piece enabled our team to make many critical changes to the point where Vanessa now plays a pivotal role in our success. I couldn't recommend Legal123 more highly.
Outstanding. Love the speed and efficiency of getting the forms I needed!
Customer service is EXCEPTIONAL - great product to boot - saved us thousands.
Such a great model for obtaining business legal docs - if you know what you need, you can save serious money - customer service is fantastic as well.
Ease of use - Epic. Quality of products - Awesome. Support - Sensational. Will use them again - Are you kidding? Of course. Will recommend to friends - Already did!
Absolutely impressed with both the legal document package I purchased today and the subsequent customer service I received from Legal123 when I had an issue with the order. Great customer service and thanks heaps. You definitely made my day today.
I found the templates so easy and simple. Rather than spend hours on sites trying to determine what I needed, I simply purchased and uploaded and my site was finally ready to be launched. I would recommend this process to anyone.
Website Legal Package
Product Brand: Legal123
Product Currency: AUD
Product Price: 199.00
Price Valid Until: 2025-12-31
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/InStock