You need a Coaching Services Agreement with your clients
As a Coach or Mentor, this is the most important document you need. It should be tailored to your specific client, detailing the services you are providing, and be signed by them. A well written Coaching Services Agreement will provide you with legal protection and show your client you are a professional operator.
“Must have” legal notices for your Coaching website
- Website Disclaimer – To limit your liability from information you publish and to protect your Copyright.
- Terms & Conditions – To state the terms under which you do business and clarify service expectations with potential clients. Australian Consumer Law requires this for all your customers.
Quick and easy online forms
Just input some basic information into each online form and your customised legal agreements and notices are automatically generated.
The Coaching Services Agreement is in printable, PDF format. The Coaching Website Legals are in text format that you just copy and paste into your website and make any changes to match your business model.
Free updates so you don’t worry about legislation changes
Australian Consumer and Privacy law is constantly changing, particularly with regard to the Internet and online businesses. We’re Australian lawyers and we make it our business to keep on top of these changes. We don’t overwhelm you with emails, but when the law changes and any of the standard online templates are updated we let you know, so you never have to worry.
Online video instructions and telephone support
Online video instructions are included with each form. We step you through filling out each online form and explain important clauses as we go. But the forms are not complicated and the instruction videos are short.
And you can always call us if you have any questions.
Is the coaching legal package right for me?
Whether you’re a Life Coach, Personal Coach, Business Coach, Professional Coach or Mentor, the standard Legal123 Coaching Legal Package is designed for you.
I want to protect my IP from being copied …
Then you need to use a Coaching Services Agreement with suitable Intellectual Property protection clauses – so your client is aware that your coaching materials belong to you and should not be shared, published or used in a manner you have not authorised.
If your coaching services include hypnotherapy, diet, mental health, major life changes, etc. you are at higher risk of being sued for your advice. We recommend you use our Custom Legal Package so your particular legal risks can be covered explicitly.
I want my logo on the agreements …
No problem. We have left space at the top of each PDF for a logo. Just use Adobe Reader DC (the latest version of Adobe Reader) to attach your logo and personalise your agreements.
The package includes
- Coaching Services Agreement – A standard template Agreement that you can tailor for each of your clients. Includes:
- Schedule for you to add a detailed description of the services you are providing
- Payment schedule and term of agreement
- Intellectual property protection
- Confidentiality and privacy of personal information
- Termination, cancellation and refunds
- Limitation of liability and indemnity
- Governing law
- Coaching Website Legals:
- Website Disclaimer – To limit your liability from information you publish and protect your Copyright.
- Website Terms & Conditions – To state your terms for both website visitors and users, including Limitation of Liability and Australian Consumer Law terms for any online sales.
- Updates – Customers are notified when there is a major change to the legislation and our standard online templates are updated.
We offer a full money back guarantee if our templates are not suitable for your circumstances or a technical difficulty prevents you from using them. If you have questions about buying online, check out the FAQs.
Coaching Legal Package
Is your business unique, higher risk, health related? If so, you likely need custom legal terms to protect you and your business. With our custom service we start with a 30 min telephone consultation so we understand your particular business model. Then we will draft a tailored Coaching Services Agreement and Website Legals. Click the button below to purchase our custom legal drafting service:
Custom Legal Service for Coaches
What our customers are saying …