Sign up property owners with a Property Manager Contract
First, you need a clear agreement between you and the holiday rental property owner. This customisable agreement details the owner’s specific property, the property management services you offer and the management fee you charge. A well written Contract will provide you with legal protection and show your client you are a professional operator.
And with each guest booking use a Holiday Rental Agreement
Second, you need to use a Holiday Rental Agreement with each guest booking. This ensures the guests know the terms & conditions under which they are renting – plus you’ll be protecting you and the property owner in the event the property is damaged, the guests cancel, etc.
Quick and easy online templates
With each new holiday rental property owner you sign up, just update the Property Manager Contract with the owner’s details and have the owner sign it.
Then with each new guest booking, just update the Holiday Rental Agreement with the booking details and have the guest sign it.
The templates come in both MS Word and Google Docs formats.
Online video instructions and telephone support
Online video instructions are included with each template. We step you through filling out each online form and explain important clauses as we go. But the templates are not complicated and the instruction videos are short.
And you can always call us if you have any questions.
Is the Property Management Legal Package right for me?
If you manage multiple Airbnb listings for other people, then this legal package is perfect for you. Whenever you sign up a new property owner, have them sign your Property Manager Contract which details your services and property management fees.
I manage long term rental properties …
This legal package is designed for short term (less than 3 months) and holiday rental properties. If you’re a property manager for long term and residential lettings, then you’ll need to be licensed and use local government approved rental agreements.
If you’re a property owner and you “self-manage” your holiday rental, then you don’t need a Property Manager Contract. Instead you should use our Holiday Rental Agreement template with each new guest booking.
The package includes
- Property Manager Contract – Easy-to-use MS Word and Google Docs template with your property management services terms and conditions. Just fill in the details of each new property owner and have them sign.
- Holiday Rental Agreement – Easy-to-use MS Word and Google Docs template with the property rental terms and conditions. Just fill in the details of each new guest booking and have them sign.
- Online video instructions – To walk you through, step-by-step, how to fill in the templates.
- Inspection Checklist – MS Word and Google Docs template for each new property you manage.
- Australia-wide – The templates are valid in all Australian States & Territories.
We offer a full money back guarantee if our templates are not suitable for your circumstances or a technical difficulty prevents you from using them. If you have questions about buying online, check out the FAQs.