Use a Holiday Rental Agreement for each booking
Using a Holiday Rental Agreement ensures your guests know the terms & conditions under which they are renting – plus you’ll be protecting yourself in the event your property is damaged, your guests cancel, etc. Isn’t it about time you started running your holiday rental like a business?
Quick and easy template
The rental agreement template comes in both MS Word and Google Docs formats. Just fill in your property details and save the template. Then for each new booking just add the guest information: name and address, dates, the price you are charging, number of guests, etc. Have the guest sign the agreement and you’re done!
Tips & Tricks Guide to help you get started
This PDF guide – “Holiday Rental Tips & Tricks” – is written by a seasoned holiday rental property owner and manager. It is literally crammed full of useful information covering:
- How to get the most from online advertising
- Where to buy landlord rental insurance
- How to use online calendars to coordinate cleaners
- What tax deductions you should know about, etc.
Make sure you keep an up-to-date Inspection Checklist
Have a list of everything in your holiday rental property – just in case anything is damaged, broken or stolen. The list will show guests you are a professional operator – and may even dissuade parties, damage and people from removing any items. Then use this list for property inspection when a guest leaves. We’ve included a simple template to help you get started.
Online video instructions and telephone support
There’s a short online video with instructions on how to fill in the template and advice on how to manage your holiday rental property. But the template is not complicated and the instruction video is short.
And you can always call us if you have any questions.
Is the Holiday Rental Agreement right for me?
When renting through Stayz, guests agree to the Stayz “Code of Conduct” – this is not a legally binding agreement. If there is damage to your property, your insurance company will need to see a proper agreement with your renter to check the bond, etc. So use a professionally written (and signed) Holiday Rental Agreement.
Perfect. We have everything you need to start renting your property as a holiday rental and managing it professionally.
I’m a Property Manager …
Then check out our Property Management Legal Package.
The Rental Agreement template includes
- Holiday Rental Agreement – Easy-to-use MS Word and Google Docs template with the rental terms and conditions. Just fill in the details of each new guest booking and have them sign.
- Online video instructions – To walk you through, step-by-step, how to fill in the templates. Plus information about how to successfully manage your holiday rental property.
- Tips & Tricks – 7-page PDF guide with tips and tricks for renting out your holiday property.
- Inspection Checklist – Customise this MS Word and Google Docs template so it matches your own property.
- Australia-wide – The template is valid in all Australian States & Territories.
We offer a full money back guarantee if our templates are not suitable for your circumstances or a technical difficulty prevents you from using them. If you have questions about buying online, check out the FAQs.