All our packages include
- Online video instructions – We guide you step-by-step through filling in each template. It’s like having a lawyer sitting beside you telling you exactly what to do.
- Telephone support – We’ve made the templates “Easy as 1-2-3” but if you get stuck or have a question we’re here to help. Send us an email or give us a call.
- Written instructions – In case the online video format is not convenient for you, the instructions also come in written format as a downloadable PDF.
- Updates by email – We don’t overwhelm you with emails, but when the law changes and the template you’ve purchased is updated we let you know. So you’re always up-to-date.
- Peace of mind – That your template is up-to-date, complies with Australian legislation and is written by a team of qualified Australian lawyers.
- Extra online videos – We always include a “walk through” video explaining each clause and any technical terms. Plus FAQs and what to do next (e.g. exchanging, lodging, etc.).
We offer a full money back guarantee if our templates are not suitable for your circumstances or a technical difficulty prevents you from using them. If you have questions about buying online, check out the FAQs.
FAQs about buying
Yes. If you purchase a template for use in your business, the price paid is tax deductible.
Can I claim back the GST?
Yes. The price includes GST and you can claim this against GST you owe the ATO, if you are a business and registered for GST. The invoice you receive on purchase is a tax invoice for GST purposes and our ABN is noted.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards and PayPal.
How secure is the payment process?
Ordering online is very safe. Credit card payments are processed by eWay, an Australian company. PayPal payments are processed by PayPal. Both are industry leaders and use the latest encryption technology to protect customer data. Your credit card details are never revealed to Legal123. In addition, Legal123 has been security verified by Trust Guard.
How long will it take to receive my template?
Literally seconds. Once payment is confirmed you are immediately sent to a web page to access your template. Then you’ll receive an email with a link to the online video instructions. Very occasionally the email is delayed (because of aggressive email filters) – but by no more than 15 minutes. If this happens to you, just use the contact form to get in touch and we’ll re-send your email immediately.
Will I get the template and DVD in the post?
No. All our templates and instruction videos are delivered electronically. Once you purchase, you’ll be sent to a web page to access your template. You’ll also be sent an email with link to a web page where the video instructions are available to be watched online.
How long do I have to watch the online videos?
The links to the online videos are permanent. So you can come back at any time to re-watch the instructions and FAQ videos.
Yes. We are always happy to help by telephone or email. That’s one of the things that makes Legal123 different. Many other legal websites are not Australian based and are not qualified to give legal advice. We are qualified Australian lawyers and can help with any technical or legal questions after you purchase one of our templates. Just call us on (02) 8003 7317.
Will you be my lawyer?
We offer legal services based on an hourly rate. Many of our clients are business owners who want additional legal documents specific to their businesses. In these cases we have been happy to tailor our templates to their particular needs. In addition, a number of these clients have engaged us for additional legal work that is not specifically related to our templates. For more information use the contact form to get in touch.
How long does it take to fill out a template?
What is your update policy?
Customers are notified by email when there is a major change to the legislation and a template has been updated. These updates are provided free.
Are you qualified lawyers?
Yes. We’re Australian qualified lawyers with many years of experience between us. Our firm, Legal123 Pty Ltd, is an Australian Incorporated Legal Practice, registered with ASIC and regulated by the Office of the Legal Services Commissioner and The Law Society (NSW).
Are you based in Australia?
Yes. Our headquarters are in Sydney and we have a team of lawyers around Australia to cover the other States.