- Email addresses
- Physical addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Credit card numbers, etc.
Covers Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, etc.
Australia’s Privacy regulations are some of the most stringent in the world and so if you meet them you will satisfy other jurisdictions too. The Legal123 template may be used for Australia, New Zealand, US (excluding California), Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore. So you can use the template for “.com.au”, “.com”, “.co.nz”, “.ca”, etc. websites.
One quick and easy online form
Free updates so you don’t worry about legislation changes
Australian Consumer and Privacy law is constantly changing, particularly with regard to the Internet and online businesses. We’re Australian lawyers and we make it our business to keep on top of these changes. We don’t overwhelm you with emails, but when the law changes and the template is updated we let you know, so you never have to worry.
Online video instructions and telephone support
There’s a short online video with instructions – but the template is so easy you probably won’t need it. Plus the video covers 3 FAQs about website Privacy Policies. And you can always call us if you have any questions.
I just run a blog …
I have a fitness website …
I collect personal/health information …
I sell products through my website …
Then you need Website Terms & Conditions. These state your business service standards and are required by Australian Consumer law.
The template includes
- Use of customer & visitor information – Statement on how customer and visitor information is used: processing orders, newsletter subscriptions, notification of special offers, website statistics, etc.
- Do not “spam” – Statement that you will not share, rent or sell email addresses.
- Cookies & pixels notification – Statement that cookies and pixels may be used on the website.
- Storage of information – Statement on how you securely store and protect customer and visitor information.
- Showing ads – Statement on how customer and visitor information is used to serve ads (incl. Google Adsense) on your website.
- Unsubscribing or changing – Statement required by law that you will promptly process unsubscribe or information change requests.
We offer a full money back guarantee if our templates are not suitable for your circumstances or a technical difficulty prevents you from using them. If you have questions about buying online, check out the FAQs.
What our customers are saying …