You need Terms & Conditions if you’re selling online
If you sell (or intend to sell) products or services online, your website needs to have Terms & Conditions clearly stated. These will:
- Clarify service expectations with customers
- Show you comply with the latest legislation
- Protect you from frivolous lawsuits, and
- Show you’re a Professional organization
Specific to your type of business
Special Terms & Conditions clauses have been added for these types of online businesses. Just select your business type when filling out the template. You can choose from: general eCommerce, fitness, supplements, food, life coaching, classifieds, photography, financial brokerage, etc.
One quick and easy online form
Just input your website name, State and online business type into the template and your website Terms & Conditions are automatically generated. Copy and paste the text into your website editor (or email them to your website designer) and you’re done. You can literally be finished in less than 5 minutes!
Free updates so you don’t worry about legislation changes
Australian Consumer and Privacy law is constantly changing, particularly with regard to the Internet and online businesses. We’re Australian lawyers and we make it our business to keep on top of these changes. We don’t overwhelm you with emails, but when the law changes and the template is updated we let you know, so you never have to worry.
Online video instructions and telephone support
There’s a short online video with instructions – but the template is so easy you probably won’t need it. Plus there’s a video covering 5 FAQs about your website Terms & Conditions. And you can always call us if you have any questions.
Is the terms & conditions template right for me?
Then you need Website Terms & Conditions. These state your business service standards and are required by Australian Consumer law.
I have advertisers on my website …
Google AdSense ads are covered in the standard terms. The package also includes a specific option for Classifieds websites. Contact us if you need specific terms for paying advertisers.
I sell health/medical products …
The package includes options for Fitness, Exercise, Diet & Sports Supplement businesses. However, you may need a stronger Medical Disclaimer. Contact us for more information.
The template includes
- Limitation of liability – To protect you and limit your liability against loss or damage suffered from using your products or services.
- Copyright protection – To warn visitors and customers that might try and steal your ideas, information, words or pictures.
- Delivery, return & refund policy – To ensure the terms under which you do business are clear. The latest Australian Consumer Law now requires you to post these.
- Special Terms & Conditions for:
- eCommerce / Goods & Services websites
- Fitness / Exercise websites
- Dietary / Sports Supplements websites
- Food / Catering websites
- Education / Life Coaching websites
- Classifieds websites
- Photography websites, and
- Financial Broker websites.
We offer a full money back guarantee if our templates are not suitable for your circumstances or a technical difficulty prevents you from using them. If you have questions about buying online, check out the FAQs.