Protect your ideas with a Confidentiality Agreement
A Confidentiality Agreement, also know as a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), protects sensitive information. You can have a Confidentiality Agreement with: potential investors, contractors, manufacturing suppliers, employees, personal advisors, etc.
Includes templates for 3 levels of confidentiality protection
Full Agreement: Best confidentiality protection. A complete agreement for when you’re ready to move your initial discussions forward.
Letter Version: Good confidentiality protection. For when you have more time and can get signatures for formal confirmation of your agreement.
Email Version: A short agreement. Effective for preliminary discussions and when you don’t have much time before a meeting.
Quick and easy PDF templates
Simply download and fill in the PDF template. All you need is some basic information – name and address of the other person and a description of the confidential information. The template is written in plain English, so it’s easy to understand. And you can be done in less than 20 minutes. Plus you can re-use the template again and again.
Online video instructions and telephone support
There’s a short online video with instructions on how to fill out the template. We also always include a “walk through” video stepping you through and explaining each clause. Plus there’s a video covering 5 FAQs about protecting confidential information. And you can always call us if you have any questions.
Is the Confidentiality Agreement template right for me?
Then you need to protect your ideas, business plans and IP from being copied or stolen. At the very minimum, use the Email version of the Confidentiality Agreement to protect yourself.
I’m hiring a software developer …
Then you need to ensure your software, website or app ideas are not copied or stolen. Make sure your software developer signs a full Confidentiality Agreement with you.
Don’t make the mistake of revealing sensitive information without the protection of a Confidentiality Agreement. A professional approach will show your potential business parters that you are serious.
I’m choosing a new financial advisor …
If you’re worried about keeping your financial information private, then ask them to sign the Letter version of the Confidentiality Agreement.
The template includes
- 3 Levels of protection – Email, letter and full agreement. To cover everything from initial discussions to a signed business deal.
- Ownership of IP – To clarify and protect your intellectual property (IP), including your ideas, concepts, images or information.
- Confidentiality survival – Confidentiality endures, even after the end of the agreement.
- Damages – Claim damages if your information is not kept confidential and you suffer loss.
- Obligation to notify – If your confidentiality is breached the other party must notify you.
- Extra online videos – Covering 5 FAQs and a “walk through” video explaining the agreement and terms used.
- Updates – Customers are notified when there is a major change to the template.
We offer a full money back guarantee if our templates are not suitable for your circumstances or a technical difficulty prevents you from using them. If you have questions about buying online, check out the FAQs.