You need a Consulting Agreement with your clients
This is the most important document you need to use as a Consultant. It should be tailored to your specific client, detailing the project and services you are providing – and be signed by them. A well written Consulting Agreement will provide you with legal protection and show your client you are a professional operator.
“Must have” legal notices for your Consulting website
- Website Disclaimer – To limit your liability from information you publish and to protect your Copyright.
- Terms & Conditions – To state the terms under which you do business and clarify service expectations with potential clients. Australian Consumer Law requires this for all your customers.
Quick and easy online forms
Just input some basic information into each online form and your customised legal agreements and notices are automatically generated.
The Consulting Agreement is in printable, PDF format. The Consulting Website Legals are in text format that you just copy and paste into your website and make any changes to match your business model.
Free updates so you don’t worry about legislation changes
Australian Consumer and Privacy law is constantly changing, particularly with regard to the Internet and online businesses. We’re Australian lawyers and we make it our business to keep on top of these changes. We don’t overwhelm you with emails, but when the law changes and any of the standard online templates are updated we let you know, so you never have to worry.
Online video instructions and telephone support
Online video instructions are included with each form. We step you through filling out each online form and explain important clauses as we go. But the forms are not complicated and the instruction videos are short.
And you can always call us if you have any questions.
Is the consulting legal package right for me?
Then you need to use a Consulting Agreement with suitable Intellectual Property protection clauses – so your client is aware that your consulting materials belong to you and should not be shared, published or used in a manner you have not authorised.
I want my logo on the agreements …
No problem. We have left space at the top of each PDF for a logo. Just use Adobe Reader DC (the latest version of Adobe Reader) to attach your logo and personalise your agreements.
The Legal123 Consulting Agreement covers more business and professional items, such as: indemnification for reliance on information provided by the client, incorporation of quotes and proposals for work, no guarantee of increase in business, etc.
The Legal123 Coaching Services Agreement covers more personal items, such as: no guarantee of progress, no reliance on advice, minimum cancellation period and availability of both parties for coaching sessions, etc.
The package includes
- Consulting Agreement – A standard template Agreement that you can tailor for each of your clients. Includes:
- Schedule for you to add a detailed description of the services you are providing
- Payment schedule and term of your engagement
- Intellectual property protection
- Confidentiality and privacy of client information
- Termination, cancellation and refunds
- Limitation of liability and indemnity
- Governing law
- Consulting Website Legals:
- Website Disclaimer – To limit your liability from information you publish and protect your Copyright.
- Website Terms & Conditions – To state the terms under which you do business and clarify service expectations, including Limitation of Liability and Australian Consumer Law terms.
- Updates – Customers are notified when there is a major change to the legislation and our standard online templates are updated.
We offer a full money back guarantee if our templates are not suitable for your circumstances or a technical difficulty prevents you from using them. If you have questions about buying online, check out the FAQs.