Casey Lightbody, founder of Empowered Women, was kind enough to interview Vanessa Emilio for her podcast series last week. You can listen to the interview by pressing the orange start button in the player above.
Some of the topics discussed included:
- Who is using online legal services?
- What growing pains did Legal123 go through during startup?
- What common legal problems do startups face?
- Do you own the code when outsourcing the design of your website?
- How can Online Terms and Conditions protect you legally?
- What is the best business structure for startups: Sole Trader, Registered Business Name or Pty Ltd?
Here at Legal123 we’re big fans of the Empowered Women Show. Casey has put together a fantastic resource of great interviews with a wide range of women entrepreneurs – covering both the technical aspects and softer issues of starting a business in Australia. You can check out the other interviews on her website or the YouTube channel here.